We are often asked what type of signs we make. The simple answer is that we can make almost any type of sign you need. Below are a few of the types of signs we make.
Be sure to read the 9 Facts About Your Custom Signage
There are a lot of reasons to use a banner to get your message across. Banners positive attributes are:
- Economical in price
- Easy to install
- Very scaleable (they can be as small or large as you want)
- Quickly produced
- Easy to store
There are also some reasons banners may not be the best choice for what you are needing:
- Short life span
- Not rigid, has no structure, so it must have frame or mounting surface
Coroplast signs are a good short term economical rigid sign option. Most often used for political yard signs, it can also be used for short term signage usage. Coroplast is also known as plastic cardboard.
- Cheap/Economical Signs
- Wide Range of colors
- Can add simple wire stand for quick easy installation
- Short term use only
- Easily blown away from wind
Aluminum Signs can be used for a wide array of signs.
- Business Storefront Signs
- Parking Signs
- Decorations Signs
When selecting an aluminum sign there are several types of aluminum. Here’s a few in order of cost.
- .040 Aluminum – least expensive but will show waves if not installed on flat surface
- .063 Aluminum – Slightly thicker which reduces the waves found in .040
- .080 Aluminum – Very thick solid aluminum. Used for most road/parking signs
- Composite (DiBond) – Thin sheets of Aluminum sandwiching a sheet of pvc plastic. Nice flat surface, but requires good bracing if spanning any considerable distance.
One of the most impressive types of sign. Made from layers of wood, aluminum, and high density urethane material. When combined together creates a great visually appealing sign for your business or specific use.
- Professional look and feel
- Long lasting
- Unique and custom look
- Highly customized
- A true crafted sign
- More expensive that most other signs
- Because it is all hand made, it requires a much longer production time
Vehicle wraps are an affordable marketing solution that delivers an ROI far beyond more costly media options. Your vehicle wrap is an outdoor billboard with the potential to reach thousands of customers each week, so quality is essential. When you partner with Sign-on, we deliver high-impact, expertly installed graphics that drive business success and get your brand noticed. Read More About Wraps